Is .Net your core business?
At BlueIT, all our developers work with passion on our in-house applications and strive to write readable and maintainable code. You are responsible for correctly completing tickets according to priority. You guarantee the delivery of the ticket through testing your own work. Not only do you work on new modules, but you also work on existing modules and their maintenance. Very occasionally you also jump in for front-end work. To expand our internal team ‘Nerds with an Attitude’, we are looking for a medior .Net Back-end developer, where you are jointly responsible for the full development cycle of our business applications.
What’s in a workday?
- You start by drawing up a scrum document for your team leader.
- After discussing with the teamleader, you start with your ticket with the highest priority.
- You support, motivate and coach your colleagues and proactively make proposals to improve matters in terms of functionality.
- You are busy developing the in-house applications on a daily basis.
- You monitor the technical implementation and quality of the code. You provide the necessary input for the implementation test, planning and documentation strategy.
- Carrying out documentation tasks and testing according to the required quality standards.
- Partly due to your organizational talent, the work is completed on time and you have a helicopter view of your work at all times.